[yocto] help needed

Paul Eggleton paul.eggleton at linux.intel.com
Thu May 22 06:14:43 PDT 2014

On Thursday 22 May 2014 06:00:02 Alexandru Vaduva wrote:
> On Thursday, May 22, 2014 3:43 PM, Paul Eggleton
> <paul.eggleton at linux.intel.com> wrote:
> > On Thursday 22 May 2014 05:38:41 Alexandru Vaduva wrote:
> > > it appear, it shouldn`t I believe.
> > > I have a hack to include the perl-ptest module only when
> > > ptest enabled on image_featuresbut it does not look nice.
> > > I do not believe this solves the problem.
> >
> > Sorry, I'm not quite following. What is this hack?
>
> The hack will put the line: require perl-ptest.incinside a if structure.
> The if will test if ptest is in the image-features or not.

There's nothing in that file that explicitly adds a dependency from perl (or
any other package) on the perl-ptest package. So far as far as I know, nobody
has yet reproduced the issue you're reporting. Are you building the exact same
version of the perl recipe? Have you modified the recipe at all?

Cheers,
Paul

--

Paul Eggleton