[yocto] How to generate adt-installer with special lib*.so in the sysroot, like opencv?

Edward HUANG huangxx_2155 at qq.com
Wed May 21 22:21:51 PDT 2014

Dear all,
  Hi there, I'm a student new to Yocto and Openembedded, so this question may be a stupid question, but i have read the adt-manual but did not find a direct solution.
  I've sucessfully configure the bblayers.conf and local.conf to build a core-image-sato with opencv library, and the Eclipse ADT plugin works perfectly on my laptop, with opencv library.
  Now, I need to have another computer installed the ADT and try to develop on that computer, but the adt-installer generated using 'bitbake adt-installer' on my laptop does not install the toolchain or the sysroot with opencv library, how do i configure it to do so (that is, to install the sysroot exactly the same as in the laptop I build the linux-image)?

I just use
$ bitbake core-image-sato
$ bitbake meta-ide-support
$ bitbake adt-installer
to get an adt-inataller tarball.
Then i use a USB drive to transfer the adt-installer tar ball to another computer, and run adt_installer script.
Maybe there something special i did not do, would you please help me out.?

Best regards
Edward ZILONG HUANG
BEng at CSE department, Faculty of Engineering, CUHK
http://appsrv.cse.cuhk.edu.hk/~zlhuang2