[yocto] Welcome Lynn Cyrin, OPW intern.

Flanagan, Elizabeth elizabeth.flanagan at intel.com
Mon May 19 13:30:32 PDT 2014

All,

I am pleased to introduce our new Gnome Foundation Outreach Program
for Women Intern, Lynn Cyrin.

Lynn is a computer science student and Dean's Scholar at Mills
College. Her academic history includes studying Materials Science and
Engineering at Drexel University and Astronautical Engineering at
Capitol College. She has worked as an intern at NASA Goddard and as an
assistant to a PhD student doing semiconducting polymers research.

Lynn will be working on documenting and extending the
yocto-autobuilder over the next couple of months, helping to implement
some cloud building functionality as well as picking up some random
release engineering duties. She will be blogging about her experiences
at http://lynncyrin.me.

Welcome Lynn!

--
Elizabeth Flanagan