[yocto] Where did my preferred version go?

Paul Barker paul at paulbarker.me.uk
Wed May 14 12:49:12 PDT 2014

On 14 May 2014 19:06, Gary Thomas <gary at mlbassoc.com> wrote:
> I have a number of platforms which [for whatever reason]
> need older versions of GCC.  I've been supporting this by
> keeping the older code around in my own layers - I need
> 4.7.x for some targets, even 4.6.x for others.

You're probably better off having these platforms built off an older
branch of OE.

I run multiple 'projects' (for want of a better term), one on dylan as
it needs a 3.2 series kernel, two on daisy and one on master. That is
a lot less painful than trying to shoehorn everything onto the master
branch.

Hope this helps,

--
Paul Barker