[yocto] RPM to Verify Installed Packages

Diego Sueiro diego.sueiro at gmail.com
Fri May 9 08:17:18 PDT 2014

Folks,

After 1 day of debugging I found what was causing the issue.

Commenting out the to lines (590-591) below on lib/verify.c
(showVerifyPackage function) solved the issue:

    /* If not verifying %ghost, skip ghost files. */
    /* XXX the broken!!! logic disables %ghost queries always. */
    if (!(FF_ISSET(qva->qva_fflags, GHOST) && FF_ISSET(fflags, GHOST)))
        continue;

I've tested "rpm -V" on qemuarm and qemux86 and it's reporting errors for
missing files and MD5 error at least.

I really don't know what is the side effect of this change and any help on
trying to understand what's going on with this bug is very welcome.

Regards,

--
*dS
Diego Sueiro