[yocto] couple simple questions on building for intel galileo

Robert P. J. Day rpjday at crashcourse.ca
Thu May 8 00:21:29 PDT 2014

  just got an intel galileo board, and want to whip together a
yocto-built image for it on my fedora rawhide system. before even
starting, a quick google showed me that people seemed to be having
trouble:

https://communities.intel.com/thread/51115

where are the canonical instructions for building a basic image for
the galileo with yocto? i found this:

http://wiki.ros.org/IntelGalileo/HydroGalileoInitialInstall

but i'd like to make sure i'm using the most current instructions to
avoid problems. thanks.

rday

                        http://crashcourse.ca