[yocto] [meta-mono] Finding a home for meta-mono / .NET build & debug documentation

Alex J Lennon ajlennon at dynamicdevices.co.uk
Sat May 3 12:21:19 PDT 2014

Hi,

I'm working on some documentation and supporting code to shed some light
on development of .NET apps under Mono and to facilitate the remote
debugging of apps on meta-mono enabled Embedded Linux targets.

I'm unsure as to where this documentation would be best placed, but I am
thinking it might be helpful for me to put this in corner of a wiki,
perhaps the Yocto Project wiki, as it's going to need updating from time
to time.

(Mono seems to be, to paraphrase Mrs Gump, much like "a box of
chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get" with each build release.)

Would this be in line with objectives for the wiki or should I be
looking at somewhere else to try to document some of this?

Thanks,

Alex