[yocto] [OE-core] DNS when using Static IP

Mike Looijmans mike.looijmans at topic.nl
Fri May 2 07:15:59 PDT 2014

When using DHCP, busybox's udhcpc script will write the DNS entries that
the server returned into the resolv.conf file.

In this case, I think you'll have to "provide" resolv.conf in some other
way, there's nothing in ifup/ifdown that will modify resolv.conf based
on keywords in the interfaces file.

Mike.

--
Mike Looijmans