[yocto] Target CPU architectures that Yocto Project Support

Nikos Liapis nick_liapis at yahoo.gr
Fri May 2 08:06:38 PDT 2014

Hello,

I would like to know if I could use Yocto Project to build Linux for Sparc v8 CPU architecture. I am trying to build linux with some tools for the Leon3 (opencore) CPU and I am facing errors during compilation. So I am trying to find an alternative solution to get Linux with some basic tools running on the hardware. Sorry if I have made any mistakes or if I sent to the wrong mailing list - I am a totaly newbie.

Thank you in advance.