[yocto] Reducing nightly/release build artifacts.

Otavio Salvador otavio at ossystems.com.br
Fri Mar 28 06:02:28 PDT 2014

Hello Beth,

On Wed, Mar 26, 2014 at 6:22 PM, Otavio Salvador
<otavio at ossystems.com.br> wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 26, 2014 at 6:14 PM, Flanagan, Elizabeth
> <elizabeth.flanagan at intel.com> wrote:
>> I'd like to start looking at reducing the number of artifacts we're
>> releasing both for our nightly builds (which is at 250,000 artifacts
>> and .25 TB!) and releases.

I don't use any meta-fsl-arm artifacts as I usually build the images
for testing, as does Daiane, however the autobuilder is critical for
me as your build does spot and exercise other things which mine does
not (plus the MUT) so I highly depend on it.