[yocto] Minutes: Yocto Project Technical Team Meeting - Tuesday, March 25, 2014 8:00 AM US Pacific Time

Jolley, Stephen K stephen.k.jolley at intel.com
Tue Mar 25 08:19:58 PDT 2014

Attendees: Valentine, Beth, Ross, Jeff, Richard, Tom, Stephen, Michael B., Bruce, Jefro, Michael H., Belen, Alex G., Alex D., Nitin, Darren,

* Opens collection - 5 min (Stephen)

* Yocto 1.6 status - 5 min (Stephen/team)

  https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_Project_v1.6_Status

  https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_1.6_Features

Got Autobuilder up and producing Green reports now.  Autobuilder is now stabilized.   3.14 is going to be the our candidate for 1.6 final (M5), but since 3.14 is not yet in main; we will use dev (master-next) for now.  We will try to see how it goes this coming week when we build 1.6 final (M5).

* SWAT team rotation: Ross -> Cristian

  https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_Build_Failure_Swat_Team

* Opens - 10 min

* Team Sharing - 10 min
Michael H. - Initialization of Autobuilder RAID and a lot of other work has gotten us green.
Beth - Thanks and congrats to Michael on Dev cluster and getting Autobuilder up and stable.   Also, git is now working consistently.
Richard - Build cluster does utilize the cluster heavily.

-----Original Appointment-----
We encourage people attending the meeting to logon the Yocto Project IRC chancel during the meeting (optional):

Yocto IRC: http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#yocto

IRC Tutorial: http://www.irchelp.org/irchelp/irctutorial.html

Thanks,

Stephen K. Jolley
Yocto Project Program Manager
INTEL, MS JF1-255, 2111 N.E. 25th Avenue, Hillsboro, OR 97124
*   Work Telephone:          (503) 712-0534
*    Cell:                                (208) 244-4460
* Email:                             stephen.k.jolley at intel.com