[yocto] Missing Python modules on target

Khem Raj raj.khem at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 09:57:29 PDT 2014

On Thu, Mar 20, 2014 at 6:33 AM, Jonatan Magnusson
<jonatan.magnusson at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Thanks, but unfortunately it still doesn’t work... wsgiref does not get installed on the image.

is wsgiref part of core python or is it a external module extension.
If its part of core python
and is not being built/packaged then file a bug in yocto bugzilla to
track it. otherwise add
a recipe for it (if it already does not exist) and then add it to your image