[yocto] Remote management of embedded devices

Bryan Evenson bevenson at melinkcorp.com
Mon Mar 10 05:10:22 PDT 2014

Alex,

We considered the same thing.  We weren't certain how scalable the idle SSH connection would be, as every device doesn't need to be connected at any given time.  Depends on how many devices you plan on deploying, how many you think need to be connected at any given time, and what kind of response time you need.  In our case, an HTTP request followed by the SSH connection if needed was a better solution.

Regards,
Bryan