[yocto] enable/disable systemd from image.bb

Katu Txakur katutxakurra at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 04:55:32 PDT 2014

Thanks Khem,

I found my mistake. I forgot adding ${IMAGE_ROOTFS} and I was trying to run
the commands in my host. This works.

ROOTFS_POSTPROCESS_COMMAND =+ "\
    rm -rf
${IMAGE_ROOTFS}/etc/systemd/system/multi-user.target.wants/recipeA.service;
\
    ln -sf ${IMAGE_ROOTFS}/lib/systemd/system/recipeB.service'
'/etc/systemd/system/multi-user.target.wants/recipeB.service; \
"

regards,
Katu