[yocto] Gumstix Overo USBip with Yocto

Rick Bianchi bianchirickkutta at gmail.com
Sat Mar 1 09:43:59 PST 2014

I have been fighting with the pre-built from Linaro for the last few weeks
to get the USBip module into the kernel, without any success, and I am
hoping that switching to the Yocto project will solver our problem.

1. Do the pre-built images have the usbip-core and usbip-host already
enabled in the kernel?

2. If not, can I add them or do I need to compile poky myself?

3. If I need to compile poky to enable this module, what config(s) file do
I need to enable this in during the build process?

Thanks in Advance,
Rick