[yocto] Yocto on X86 Question

Albert K alberk at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 20:22:16 PDT 2014

Hi,

I am a newbie and would like help to point me the right direction with
regards to yocto project on X86 system with CF card as boot disk with AMI
or Phoenix Bios.   I have a few questions listed below

1) How do i build a project with read-only filesystem with an overylay
filesystem ?
   something similar to squashfs and jffs2 or something else.
2) How to i update the firmware after the initial burn to CF?  A web
interface update would be appreciated.
3) Is there a recipe or build-in function to reset the firmware to factory
setting via serial console or SSH, etc?

Thank you for helping.

Regards.