[yocto] seek help: I want to get SRC_URI, SRC_URI[md5sum] and SRC_URI[sha256sum] of compiled recipes

yaoxp at cn.fujitsu.com yaoxp at cn.fujitsu.com
Wed Jun 25 19:45:48 PDT 2014

> On 06/26/2014 09:44 AM, yaoxp at cn.fujitsu.com wrote:
> > Hi everyone
> >
> > I want to get SRC_URI,SRC_URI[md5sum] and SRC_URI[sha256sum] of
> compiled recipes.
> > How to achieve it?
> >
> > e.g.
> > # bitbake core-image-minimal
> >
> > I want to get SRC_URI,SRC_URI[md5sum] and SRC_URI[sha256sum] of
> compiled BB files, including native BB files.
>
> I think that you can get them one by one, perhaps you can add something like:
>
> d.getVar('SRC_URI', True)
> d.getVarFlag('SRC_URI', 'md5sum', True)
> d.getVarFlag('SRC_URI', 'sha256sum', True)
>
> to the base_do_fetch in meta/classes/base.bbclass.

I see. Thank you very much.

Will Yocto add this functionality?

I think Yocto should achieve the following functions:
1. Allows the developmenter to easily know which recipes were compiled and the information of compiled recipes.
  Such as all the information listed in a file.
2. Which recipes will be compiled before really compile.

Thanks
Yao Xinpan