[yocto] File system for alternate partition

Paul Eggleton paul.eggleton at linux.intel.com
Wed Jun 25 07:12:59 PDT 2014

On Wednesday 25 June 2014 13:33:46 Bollinger, Seth wrote:
> >It looks like the POSTPROCESS commands are run too early.  Subsequent
> >actions depend on that directory structure (pre-linking, etc.).  It looks
> >like I would need some way to hook _cleanup() in the RootFS subclass.
>
> Actually scratch the above comment.  I wasn¹t reading the log spew
> correctly.  The problem comes in at the image process.  So, I was able to
> add an IMAGE_POSTPROCESS_COMMAND and that works.

Are you sure? IMAGE_POSTPROCESS_COMMAND runs after all of the image files have
been created; at that time, the contents of the image has already been
compressed or otherwise combined into the final output file(s), so I would think
that would be too late to modify the contents.

Cheers,
Paul

--

Paul Eggleton