[yocto] how to set LICENSE for llvm in .bb file

Randy MacLeod randy.macleod at windriver.com
Tue Jun 24 12:07:11 PDT 2014

On 14-04-03 04:54 AM, Guo, Yejun wrote:
> Thank you Ross, what I actually need is llvm+clang, it is a very good reference for me to resolve the license issue, and the SYSROOT_PREPROCESS_FUNCS knowledge to resolve llvm-config issue.
>

> Thanks
> Yejun

Yejun,

Did you ever produce a recipe to build clang?

Are you also trying to build all of YP with it?

A student that worked with me did some work to use
clang to build yocto packages:

http://lists.openembedded.org/pipermail/openembedded-core/2013-November/086275.html

so I'd be interested in hearing about your work.

../Randy

--
# Randy MacLeod. SMTS, Linux, Wind River
Direct: 613.963.1350