[yocto] Yocto Labs

Arun Kumar arunkr.linux at gmail.com
Sat Jun 21 17:33:58 PDT 2014

Hi,

     I am new to Yocto project and have been following the documentation
for familiarity.
I am looking for hands on lab sessions for the yocto project.
I am unable to find the same on INTERNET, all i find is conference
videos and presentation.

If anyone can share links to online tutorial videos / pdfs it would be
really useful.
content like creating and deploying own recipe files, layers. The
Documentation describes these tasks at a very abstract level, an little
more advanced version of the same would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance...