[yocto] [dora] x264: Update SRCREV to match commit in upstream git repo

Patrick Doyle wpdster at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 10:33:59 PDT 2014

On Tue, Jun 17, 2014 at 12:46 PM, Paul Eggleton
<paul.eggleton at linux.intel.com> wrote:
> No problem - in this particular instance with x264 it was a bit of an
> unfortunate trifecta where the upstream project does not provide release
> tarballs so we build directly from their git repository; they recently decided
> to rewrite their git history without telling anyone, and we didn't notice
> immediately because we don't build it on our autobuilder regularly (since it
> has LICENSE_FLAGS set). Even when we did know about it though, it's fair to
> say we have been a little slow to correct for it; hopefully we can get this
> patch in soon and then it'll be taken care of, at least for the x264 recipes
> in master, daisy and dora.

In this particular instance, it was even more difficult as I just
learned that we don't have a mechanism for keeping our local dora
repository in sync with the Yocto repository.  Fortunately, I know how
to fix that :-)

> Cheers,
> Paul
Thanks for your help, and for your commitment to Open Source Software.

--wpd