[yocto] [dora] x264: Update SRCREV to match commit in upstream git repo

Patrick Doyle wpdster at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 08:31:52 PDT 2014

Thanks Paul,
I hope I didn't step on any toes with this.  I'm still confused about
what parts of the project are "Yocto" and what parts are "OE".

Do you have any guesses as to when this might show up in the official
dora branch?

I am asking because we have a development flow here (I'm still not
sure I'm 100% happy with it, but it's what we've got), where we mirror
the poky repository, check out from that mirror very occasionally, and
generate a complete-from-scratch even more occasionally.
Unfortunately, we have a situation right now where, if somebody were
to do that (say, hypothetically speaking, a new person joins the
team), we can't generate a complete build from scratch.  I could apply
my patch to our local mirror, and thus break the mirror.  Or I could
create a local clone of the mirror and reference our local clone.  Or
…

If this will show up in dora in a matter of hours to a day or so, I'm
going to stop thinking about this.  If it is anticipated that it will
take longer, then I'll come up with a solution.

I'm not trying to complain nor advocate that this patch get applied
faster than would be normal, I'm just trying to plan my day :-)

--wpd