[yocto] Rasperry Pi bcm2835-bootfiles-20140221-r3 do_fetch

Kashyap Gada gada.kashyap at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 01:06:36 PDT 2014

Hello,
The following do_fetch of bcm28353-bootfiles-20140221-r3 is taking
considerable amount of time. I have kept system monitor applcation on on my
ubuntu workstation which shows download at about 114KBps.

I want to know if this do_fetch task is interrupted and bitbake is stopped
as I have to close down my office, will bitbaking the next time i start the
process continue download from where I stopped or will start fetching for
the package from 0 again.

Also can it be downloaded separately, if yes where can I find the link to
it and where do i have to store it once its downloaded.

Kashyap