[yocto] [meta-raspberrypi] how to customize kernel config?

Jens Lucius incnews at jenslucius.de
Wed Jun 11 23:55:58 PDT 2014

Hi

Had the same problem. The problem is in file linux-raspberrpi.inc the
following line:

install -m 0644 ${S}/arch/${ARCH}/configs/${KERNEL_DEFCONFIG}
${WORKDIR}/defconfig || die "No default configuration for ${MACHINE} /
${KERNEL_DEFCONFIG} available."

it installs always the defconfig at the path above. I changed that and
it works.