[yocto] QA Issue: non -dev/-dbg/-nativesdk package contains symlink .so

Patrick Doyle wpdster at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 04:21:02 PDT 2014

I found the "libtool related change" for which I was looking, fixed
it, submitted a patch upstream, saw the patch approved and applied to
master, and now my Yocto build works once again.

Hooray for Open Source!

(Boo for my lack of ability to keep an email stream on list.)

Thanks everybody for the help.

--wpd