[yocto] Agenda: Yocto Project Technical Team Meeting - Tuesday, June 10, 2014 8:00 AM US Pacific Time

Jolley, Stephen K stephen.k.jolley at intel.com
Tue Jun 10 08:20:03 PDT 2014

Attendees: Stephen, Armin, Saul, Bruce, Michael, Tom, Darren, Jefro, David, Jessica, Nitin, Sean, Jeff, Mathew, Michael

* Opens collection - 5 min (Stephen)

* Yocto 1.7 status - 5 min (Stephen/team)

https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_Project_v1.7_Status

https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_1.7_Schedule

https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_1.7_Features

We did a test build of 1.7; but some of the YP 1.7 work is on hold until we fix 1.6.1 a critical issue found last week.  The bug appears to be an 32bit to 64bit XFS issue and is causes the crashing of the build process.  This will drive us to do a YP 1.6.1.  We haven't tested these issues in YP 1.5.x yet, but we suspect this will drive a YP 1.5.3 shortly after YP 1.6.1 is done.

* SWAT team rotation: Nitin -> Beth

https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_Build_Failure_Swat_Team

* Opens - 10 min

* Team Sharing - 10 min
Saul - Sent out some ideas about a combined recipe for configuration files to be included in 1.7.  He would appreciate feedback on his suggestions.

Thanks,

Stephen K. Jolley
Yocto Project Program Manager
INTEL, MS JF1-255, 2111 N.E. 25th Avenue, Hillsboro, OR 97124
*   Work Telephone:          (503) 712-0534
*    Cell:                                (208) 244-4460
* Email:                             stephen.k.jolley at intel.com