[yocto] Building for Boards not supported by Yocto Project

Kashyap Gada gada.kashyap at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 04:28:19 PDT 2014

Hello.

I have successfully built and tested core-image-sato through the process
given by the quick start guide at the yocto project website. Now I intend
to build an image for a board which is not officially supported by yocto
project. I have a FriendlyArm mini6410 whose BSP is available for linux.

I would like to know how should I proceed further.
Is it possible to use the same BSP without any changes and make an image
using Yocto?

Kashyap Gada