[yocto] TARGET_ARCH in external toolchain

Marek Andrus marek.andrus at wp.pl
Thu Jun 5 04:02:14 PDT 2014

Hi,

I'd like to provide one meta for a 4 external toolchains (for 4
different architectures). I wanted it to select appropriate toolchain
accroding to a TARGET_ARCH variable. Unfortunately TARGET_ARCH looks
like not being set at the time of parsing my tcmode-external-mytc.inc
file (where preffered providers are set). Of course OVERRIDES variable
is not set either.

What do you recommend?

Of course I can change the toolchain layer manually but I wanted to
change machine/architecture in just one place. Is there any method?

BR,
Marek Andrus