[yocto] Detailed steps involved in populate_sdk

Anooj Gopi Anooj.Gopi at alpine.de
Wed Jun 4 07:22:03 PDT 2014

Hello,

Could you please tell me how to control/select the packages to be
installed in SDK Machine.

For example I have an hmi application based on qt. I can see qmake is
available in "./tmp/sysroots/i686-linux/usr/bin/qt5/qmake" at Build host,
but it is not available in sdk machine after installing sdk.
How yocto decide which host packages to be included in sdk?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Anooj Gopi