[yocto] Fwd: [OE-core] TSC / OE Workgroup meeting today

Jeff Osier-Mixon jefro at jefro.net
Tue Jun 3 08:07:20 PDT 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Richard Purdie <richard.purdie at linuxfoundation.org>
Date: Tue, Jun 3, 2014 at 2:51 AM
Subject: [OE-core] TSC / OE Workgroup meeting today
To: openembedded-core at lists.openembedded.org,
openembedded-devel at lists.openembedded.org

Its the first week of the month so there should be a public OpenEmbedded
TSC/workgroup IRC meeting today. If you're interested in discussing
long-term technical efforts around the OpenEmbedded project please join
us on irc.freenode.net in channel #oe. Timing is a little tricky as
today, whilst I can make the old time of 17:00 GMT (9am PST, 11am CST,
12 EST, 18:00 CET) I can't make the later timeslot we moved to which was
2 hours later. I think Paul may not be around today.

I therefore plan to be around at the 17:00 time slot and am happy to
talk with anyone then, the other TSC members may be around then or at
the later time slot.

Cheers,

Richard

Jeff Osier-Mixon @Intel