[yocto] Detailed steps involved in populate_sdk

Anooj Gopi Anooj.Gopi at alpine.de
Tue Jun 3 05:54:52 PDT 2014

Hello Raj,

Thank you for your reply. May be I because I don't know about it but I am
still not convinced about the on thing.

When we say 'for normal build these consideration is not needed', this
means the tools used in 'build host' and 'sdk hosts' are different (may be
similar versions but different binary builds) right? (Even in the case
when both 'build host' and 'sdk host' are exactly same for eg. basic
Ubuntu 14.04 x86_64 with basic additional tools installed as suggested in
yocto user manual).

Would there be any option for me to tell yocto to generate all the tools
and use exactly the same for 'build host' as well as 'sdk host'?

Best Regards,
Anooj