[yocto] bitbake virtual/kernel -c devshell doesn't build the sdk

Alexandru Vaduva vaduvajanalexandru at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 2 12:50:25 PDT 2014

Adrian did you run a -c compile before -c devshell?
I do not believe you should have a crosssdk with only calling -c devshell on a pachage/recipe.

Alex

On Monday, June 2, 2014 8:21 PM, Adrian Dudau <Adrian.Dudau at enea.com> wrote:

Hi,

Starting from a fresh build folder, I run "bitbake -c devshell
virtual/kernel" and expect to have the cross SDK sourced and be able to
build the kernel in the devshell. The issue is that even though PATH is
preppended correctly with the expected location of the SDK (in my case
tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux/usr/bin/ppce500v2-enea-linux-gnuspe), the
cross SDK is not built.  Am I wrong assuming that  -c devshell
virtual/kernel should depend on the crosssdk?

best regards,
--Adrian