[yocto] QT5 for gernericX86

Bastian Weißbach b.weissbach at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 00:04:50 PDT 2014

Hi,

still no luck for this. My current configuration is:

IMAGE_INSTALL_append = " cinematicexperience "
DISTRO_FEATURES_append = " opengl "
DISTRO_FEATURES_remove = " x11 wayland "

Also I added a .bbappend to the qtbase package:

PACKAGECONFIG = " release dbus udev evdev widgets tools libs openssl jpeg
libpng zlib gles2 "

This seems to work for QT5. But I think mesa does not install any DRI
drivers into the image. The DRI drivers are build (because they are into
the deploy-rpms folder) but not installed.

Another question is:

Is it possible to build QT5 without X11 and wayland (so that QT only uses
egl)?

Best regards,