[yocto] [meta-raspberrypi] Using the camera

Alexandru Vaduva vaduva.jan.alexandru at gmail.com
Sun Jun 1 14:22:03 PDT 2014

This are indeed some very good news Alex J Lennon.
I have some questions, but those maybe can be answered by the
maintainers of the meta-raspberrypi layer:
Why was this change done?
     -PREFERRED_PROVIDER_virtual/egl ?= "vc-graphics-hardfp"
     -PREFERRED_PROVIDER_virtual/libgles2 ?= "vc-graphics-hardfp"
     +PREFERRED_PROVIDER_virtual/egl ?= "userland"
     +PREFERRED_PROVIDER_virtual/libgles2 ?= "userland"
How it may affect other applications?
Andrei: Do you have any input on this?

Thanks,
Alex