[yocto] why does dev manual, "Supported Board Support Packages", mention only meta-intel?

Rifenbark, Scott M scott.m.rifenbark at intel.com
Thu Jul 31 23:10:08 PDT 2014

This section probably does need a fresh look in light of the current manual structure now.  When I wrote it, I had some detailed examples in the dev-manual that stepped people through building a kernel image and an image for crown-bay.  Those detailed examples have gone by the wayside.  I will take a look at this section.

Scott