[yocto] Boost logging in Yocto 1.6

Jeff Spindler jeff at perform3-d.com
Wed Jul 30 11:24:07 PDT 2014

(Please forgive me if I'm not supposed to email to this address)

I posted this on stackoverflow a little while ago, but got no response:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/24655115/yocto-1-6-no-libboost-log-in-toolchain

I've installed Yocto 1.6 and run the bitbake to set up the toolchain,
following the tutorial written by Daiane Angolini. While I see most of
the boost libraries under $SDKTARGETSYSROOT/usr/lib, there seems to be
no libboost_log.a nor libboost_log_setup.a. I believe these were
introduced with Boost 1.55, and that Yocto 1.6 has moved to Boost 1.55.
Shouldn't they be there, or have I done something wrong?

(my local.conf is also posted at the stackoverflow link above).

Thanks...

--
Jeff Spindler
SpinArbor Software, LLC