[yocto] Build Tizen with yocto work-flow

ronan ronan.lemartret at open.eurogiciel.org
Thu Jul 31 07:55:05 PDT 2014

Hi all,
presently we are working on a project "Tizen on Yocto" that provides an
alternative to gbs tools or OBS.
     - https://wiki.tizen.org/wiki/Tizen_on_yocto

We are glad to announce the first release 0.1 of our project.

The main features as the same found in Tizen common:
- Smack security
- Pure wayland environment, with tz-launcher
- Crosswalk
- Multi-user support
- ...

We would like to share this project with Tizen and Yocto communities.

If you are interested to build Tizen with yocto, just follow this link:
     - https://wiki.tizen.org/wiki/Build_Tizen_with_Yocto

If you have any question or issue feel free to contact us, on the Tizen
mailing list (dev at lists.tizen.org) .

Here a link to the yocto project:
     - https://www.yoctoproject.org/

Regards,