[yocto] Bitbake error for rpm-native -- do compile failed

Anoop Babu babu.anoop at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 05:42:56 PDT 2014

Dear Ross,

My apologies for pushing all issues to yocto forum. Can you please let me
know the meta-tizen  forum.

I had started bitbake procedure after cloning below mentioned repo

git clone ssh://${YOUR_TIZEN_ID}@review.tizen.org:29418/scm/bb/meta-tizen

Today did a fetch from tizen branch. I saw lot of changes being pulled in.
But unfortunately the rpm-native compile issue did not goaway.

Can you confirm this is the same repo to fetch latest revisions as
mentioned by you. Is it to any specific branch?

Thanks once again for the wonderful support.

best regards
Anoop

Best regards
     A.B
P Please think about the environment before printing this e-mail

*7 Switch off as you go | qAlways recycle | P Save a tree...please don't
print this e-mail unless you really need to.*