[yocto] Yocto Bitbake Error - rmp-native task failure

Anoop Babu babu.anoop at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 00:06:51 PDT 2014

thank you I applied the patch the earlier stated error is not seen . but I
have hit on another error.

Patch redhat-portability.diff does not apply (enforce with -f)
ERROR: Function failed: patch_do_patch
ERROR: Logfile of failure stored in:
/home/sfm/yocto_temp/build/tmp/work/i686-linux/elfutils-native/0.158-r0/temp/log.do_patch.3531
ERROR: Task 993
(virtual:native:/home/sfm/yocto_temp/poky/meta/recipes-devtools/elfutils/
elfutils_0.158.bb, do_patch) failed with exit code '1'

have come across this error?

Best regards
     A.B
P Please think about the environment before printing this e-mail

*7 Switch off as you go | qAlways recycle | P Save a tree...please don't
print this e-mail unless you really need to.*