[yocto] SELinux doesn't work on t4240qds

Mark Hatle mark.hatle at windriver.com
Tue Jul 22 10:30:42 PDT 2014

On 7/22/14, 10:11 AM, zhenhua.luo at freescale.com wrote:
> Hi all,

Which release are you using.  The last version I used w/ meta-selinux was the
1.5 release.

We're planning on updating it to master in the 'near' future [patches welcome!],
and I've been told by a few others of success w/ 1.7.

Did you enable the 'selinux' distribution flag?  If so, it should have enabled
all of the components necessary for this stuff to be enabled.

--Mark