[yocto] automated hardware testing

Stoicescu, CorneliuX corneliux.stoicescu at intel.com
Mon Jul 21 06:35:29 PDT 2014

Hello Robert,

Sorry for the late reply, I missed this mail.

We do have an almost fully automated way of doing what you need. First of all, how do you want to run the automated tests? From the autobuilder as a build step OR from another machine (this will imply publishing the images on a http server).

To give you more info to chew on, what you have to do is http://www.yoctoproject.org/docs/current/dev-manual/dev-manual.html#performing-automated-runtime-testing . The TEST_TARGET would have to be set to BeagleBoneTarget and other fields like TEST_SERIALCONTROL_CMD will also have to be set.

Regards,
Corneliu