[yocto] QEMU in SDK

Joseph Andrew de la Peña jdelapena at lexmark.com
Wed Jul 9 01:27:58 PDT 2014

Good day Chong,

Thank you so much for your input! I have also tried the ADT method you
mentioned and saw the needed files inside download_image. Yet this is not
the path I intended to take since in our poky, we already have our own
generated images.

The output should be like the ADT installer where the moment you run the
script, the images will be installed inside a certain dir in sysroots. Is
this possible?

The expected outcome should be the moment I finished running the SDK script
generated by populate_sdk, the images should also be seen in my sdk path.
How can I include the images as content to the SDK script? Is there a
variable that I need to set in conf or any?

- Joseph