[yocto] MIPI for Intel E3800 Bay Trail

Rudolf Streif rstreif at linuxfoundation.org
Tue Jul 8 15:32:56 PDT 2014

Søren,

Thank you for your response. Yes, Bay Trail is essentially supported
however I do not know if there are any MIPI drivers available for that
platform.

MIPI stands for the Mobile Industry Processor Interface. The standard is
created by the MIPI Alliance (http://www.mipi.org). Intel Bay Trail E3800
chips support it and so do Freescale i.MX6. The standard defines multiple
interfaces. In this case it's mostly about the camera interface.

Thanks,
Rudi