[yocto] Aarch64 support

atulkumar singh atul.singh008 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 07:13:03 PDT 2014

Hi Fathi and Maxin,

Thanks as you are helping me in sorting out my issue for Aarch64 support in
meta-toolchain while building bitbake for yocto.
And "not working" means if we go into the machine/layer/recipes link and
under the meta-aarch64 layer the git repository link which is mention is
not working.
Please let me know with your valuable suggestion.

Thanks and regards,