[yocto] adding libevent recipe

LC Mac lchristina26 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 1 15:00:52 PDT 2014

Hi,

I am trying to add libevent to my current image. I added the line IMAGE_INSTALL_append = " libevent" in my local.conf with a path to meta in my bblayers .conf file, but when I load the image, I can't seem to find libevent. Would it be named something else? Am I missing some dependencies? I cannot seem to add any outside recipes to my core-image-sato and just wanted to try one, ie, libevent. I've tried other recipes with no success. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

~LC