[yocto] Yocto Project and OpenEmbedded Logos

Paul Barker paul at paulbarker.me.uk
Thu Jan 30 13:53:36 PST 2014

Hi, sorry this is a last-minute question.

I'm throwing together slides for my talk at FOSDEM on Sunday and I
could do with decent copies of the Yocto Project and OpenEmbedded
logos to include where appropriate. I think having good images of the
correct logos when I'm talking about OE/Yocto will help to show it off
to possible users.

I've got a Yocto Project logo off Google Image Search but I can't find
a good OpenEmbedded logo that isn't a badly-JPEG-compressed image. If
someone could link me to something better I'd really appreciate that.

Also, the "Yocto Project Brand Guidelines" link on
https://www.yoctoproject.org/about/trademark-policy points to the page
https://www.yoctoproject.org/ecosystem/branding-compliance-guidelines.
That page doesn't seem to contain any info.

Paul Barker

Email: paul at paulbarker.me.uk
http://www.paulbarker.me.uk