[yocto] New BSP received - how to get it into build?

Farquhar, Paul W paul.w.farquhar at intel.com
Thu Jan 30 07:16:34 PST 2014

Hi,

I am building images for Intel Quark and have successfully setup and built images.
Now there is a new BSP out, and I am not sure how to use it.

Do I have to start from scratch with this new BSP?
Can I add it to my existing build and tell bitbake to rebuild?

-          How would I do that?

Thanks,

Paul Farquhar
Intel GmbH
Dornacher Strasse 1
85622 Feldkirchen/Muenchen, Deutschland
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Christian Lamprechter, Hannes Schwaderer, Douglas Lusk
Registergericht: Muenchen HRB 47456
Ust.-IdNr./VAT Registration No.: DE129385895
Citibank Frankfurt a.M. (BLZ 502 109 00) 600119052