[yocto] Override this functionality

Rohit2 Jindal rohit2.jindal at aricent.com
Tue Jan 28 05:08:54 PST 2014

Hi,

Actually I am trying to use external-codesourcery-toolchain bb file to insall my precompiled toolchain binaries  but that binaries I have to download from git server. But in start itself when yocto first time start bitbake it checks for the version of toolchain. How its possible to give toolchain gcc version in start itself??

It gives this error and exits

ERROR: Failed to obtain CodeSourcery toolchain version: Execution of '/usr/bin/mips-linux-gnu-gcc -v' failed: command not found
ERROR: Failed to obtain CodeSourcery toolchain version: Execution of '/usr/bin/mips-linux-gnu-gcc -v' failed: command not found

Any alternative to avoid this error???

Regards,
Rohit Jindal

Please refer to http://www.aricent.com/legal/email_disclaimer.html
for important disclosures regarding this electronic communication.