[yocto] Need to customize /etc/network/interface

Harpreet Singh harpreet.bhatia30 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 18:10:32 PST 2014

Hi Zhenhua,

Thanks for help.

I have a scenario where i have to customize "interface" according to my
recipe. Actually i need to customize interface file according to recipe
chosen.

In another words i need to select between two interfaces files during
build. Is there any option using bbapend, to choose one particular file
between two during build?

--
Regards

Harpreet Singh