[yocto] Rgardring GSTreamer1.0 integration on Yocto dylan

Nicolas Dechesne nicolas.dechesne at linaro.org
Wed Jan 15 03:05:03 PST 2014

On Wed, Jan 15, 2014 at 11:49 AM, Khaja Hussain Shaik <
khajahussain-s at hcl.com> wrote:

> Greetings from Khaja.
>
> We are trying to make a Dylan build with GStreamer 1.0 support, however we
> are facing lots of dependencies. We like to know whether it’s possible to
> incorporate GStreamer 1.0 in Dylan? If yes then could it be possible to
> direct us to some documents/procedure.

such large 'features' are not generally backported to old/stable releases.
only bug fixes.

gst1.0 was introduced in 'dora' where you can find gst 1.0.x branch, and
you have gst 1.2.x support in current master. so you either need to
backport these changes into dylan, or switch to a newer release.